Enjoy a perfect holiday feeling
One ticket. Three mountains. Non-stop skiing fun.
Non-stop skiing fun. With this formula, skiing around the Alpine Superior Hotel Barbarahof is even more attractive. After all, the ticket association in Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmitten in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn make the mountain experience in Kaprun more variety-packed and convenient than ever before. The key to all this - the ALPIN CARD.
From the Kitzsteinhorn to Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm.
The ALPIN CARD, is available in Ski (winter season ticket, day & multi-day tickets) and Hike (summer season ticket) as well as the 365 Classic and 365 Action (annual ticket) versions, providing guests with a cross- regional Alpine offer and an abundance of adventures that is unrivalled.
408 premium kilometres of pistes, linked by a total of 119 facilities, makes this mega ski area in the Alps a unique experience. After all the new Ski ALPIN CARD links three TOP Alpine brands for this coming winter, to create an inspiring adventure-packed realm:
- The panorama and family ski area of Schmitten inspires with its variety of themed slopes for all ages, as well as a unique panorama and dreamy views to the mountain town of Zell am See.
- Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun is open year-round and is Salzburg’s only glacier ski area, offering 100-percent snow-assuredness. With its panorama platform ‘Top of Salzburg’ at 3029 metres, it is without any doubt, the Alpine highlight of the state.
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the ‘Home of Lässig’, is already one of the biggest and most versatile ski areas in Austria, with 270 kilometres of ski runs, 70 cable cars and lifts, as well as 60 Alpine inns.
Investments in innovation and comfort
With forward-looking investments, over 100 million Euro is set to be spent in all three regions this year alone. At the same time, with the introduction of the Ski ALPIN CARD, from Winter 2019/20 dreams of generations will come true. The 3K K-ONNECTION will link Kaprun town centre directly to the glacier. The zellamseeXpress will link Schmitten in Zell am See to Glemmtal. And in Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Zwölferkogelbahn will be modernised directly on the World Cup ski run route.
IN SHORT: The new ALPIN CARD
- Ticket solidarity (Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmitten Zell am See, Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun)
- 1 Ticket - 3 Regions – non-stop adventures on the mountain, with ski day and multi-day tickets, 2 season tickets (ski, hike) and 2 year-round tickets (365 Classic, 365 Action)
- Ticket Highlight in the Alpine area
- 408 kilometres of pistes, 119 facilities
- Variety-packed mountain adventures, including glacier
- Active 365 days a year
You might also be interested in
Be tempted by the variety-packed programme