What could be nicer after a fantastic day of skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer, than enjoying a session of pure SPA & Wellness? In the SPA Hotel Kaprun an exclusive sauna realm awaits, and so too does an extensive range of relaxing offers!
This sauna is constructed from natural Alpine fir wood. Natural aromatic infusions stimulate your circulation, enhance the detoxification process and nurture your skin and your respiratory system. Coloured light therapy also works on your mood. The result: stimulated cellular metabolism, tensions are eased, circulation is enhanced and your heart and cardiovascular system are strengthened. Temperature is around 88-90 °C.
- Improves your overall health and promotes renewed energy.
- Invigorates and cleanses the skin.
- Micro-fine dissolved sea salt mist can be generated with the touch of a button, creating a bio-climate similar to being beside the sea.
- Adding the purest essential eucalyptus and mint extracts provides an additional cleansing effect for your respiratory system.
- Cellular metabolism is enhanced.
- Muscles and joints are eased.
- Promotes circulation and relaxes.
- Humidity: 100 %
- Temperature: 45 – 49 °C
Experience warm feelings for body, mind & soul on our ergonomically shaped bench. The concept of a laconium is to generate a ‘healthy fever’. This regenerates the body and enhances your body’s defences.
- Special dry air and tropical aromas
- Original Swarovski starry sky effect
- Relaxing background music
- Beneficial surroundings for mind and body
- Completely relaxes
After a strenuous day of skiing, hiking or golf, enjoy a relaxing, well-being shower. Your body is completely revitalised so you are ready for another action-packed day.
For your well-being, in the Alpen Wellness SPA Hotel Barbarahof there is an infrared sauna, designed in accordance with the latest in expertise. Recommended by renowned doctors to help you relax and loosen muscles and joints after sports such as skiing, golf, hiking, cycling, running, road riding. A built-in flat-screen TV in the cabin provides information about all the latest events and inspires with a wide range of music programmes.
The purest Alpine spring water from the Kaprun mountains – an ideal thirst quencher that invigorates all your senses. At our wellness bar you will come across delicious well-being teas, fresh spring water, trickling over crystals, as well as crisp fruit and lovely vegetables to nibble on.