Whether it is skiing on around 80 very well-tended kilometres of pistes, or a refreshment stop in one of the Alpine inns or mountain restaurants - the Schmittenhöhe is always on the sunny side! And it sparkles, providing superb panoramic views to Lake Zell and over 30 three-thousand metre mountains!
- 77 kilometres of pistes: 30 blue, 28 red and 19 black kilometres of pistes
- 28 facilities and lifts, 6 feeder transport facilities: trassXpress, areitXpress, cityXpress, zellamseeXpress, Sonnenalmbahn and the Schmittenhöhebahn
- Ski area access points: in Schüttdorf (areitXpress), Zell am See (cityXpress, trassXpress, Schmittenhöhebahn and Sonnenalmbahn) and from the winter season 2019/2020 in Viehhofen too (zellamseeXpress – Section I)
- Pleasure hot-spots: 23 Alpine inns, bars and restaurants for your refreshment stop
- Event highlights: Numerous events and occasions make the winter season even more action-packed.