All the organisational details to make your arrival and departure, as well as check-in and check-out, as easy as possible, including all the formalities with regard to payment and cancellation can be found here. If you have any questions just get in touch at any time!
- On the day you are due to arrive, rooms are available from 2.00 p.m. in the 4 Star Superior Hotel Barbarahof Kaprun.
- If you will be arriving after 6.00 p.m. (late check-in) please send us a quick message so we can keep your room for you!
- On the day you are due to depart, please vacate your room by 11.00 a.m.
- Our prices are per person and day, including superior buffet breakfast, free use of the Vital SPA (600 m²) and include all taxes; excluding local taxes of € 1.80 – this will be added on per day /per person aged 15 and over.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, the day rate will be charged.
- We accept EURO, debit, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA as payment for your hotel bill. You may also pay the full amount of your accommodation costs in advance by bank transfer.
- Please note that pets are not permitted in the Barbarahof, out of respect for our guests who are allergy sufferers.
- In the event of cancellation, Austrian hotel regulations apply, as stipulated.
- A deposit is required to make your reservation binding; we are happy to accept payment via bank transfer, or via credit card (MasterCard or VISA).
It is possible to get to the 4 Star Hotel Barbarahof Kaprun WITHOUT a motorway vignette, coming from the north via Kiefersfelden- Kufstein - St.Johann in Tirol - Kitzbühel - Pass Thurn - Mittersill or via Siegsdorf - Inzell - Unken - Lofer – Saalfelden, as well as from the south via Udine - Tolmezzo – Plöcken Pass - Kötschach-Mauthen - Oberdrauburg - Lienz - Felbertauern – Mittersill and via Toblach - Sillian - Lienz - Felbertauern - Mittersill.