Spa in KaprunHotel Kaprun sauna: spa facilities at the spa hotel Kaprun
Hotel Kaprun: light-flooded indoor pool
With air jets and relax area: ideal for relaxing after an eventful holiday day or for early morning exercises.
Parlour sauna with coloured light therapy
This sauna was built from natural high mountain fir wood. Natural aroma infusions stimulate your circulation, support purification, and take care of both your skin and your respiratory system at the same time. Coloured light therapy additionally improves your mood. The result: stimulated primary metabolism, dissipated tensions, perfusion boost and strengthening of heart and circulation. The temperature is approx. 88-90 °C.
Rosen quartz steam brine bath at the spa hotel Kaprun
- Improves the general condition and supports revitalisation.
- Invigorates and cleans the skin.
- Micro-finely dissolved sea salt brine fog via the black button resulting in an organic sea-like climate.
- Adding purest ethereal eucalyptus and mint essences results in an additional cleansing and caring effect for the respiratory system.
- Primary metabolism is stimulated.
- Relaxes muscles and joints.
- Stimulates perfusion and has a relaxing effect.
- Humidity: 100%
- Temperature: approx. 45 – 49 °C
Laconium at the spa hotel Kaprun
- Ergonomically shaped bench.
- Should create a “healthy fever”.
- The body thus regenerates and the immune system is boosted.
- Special dry fragrance with tropical aroma.
- Original Swarovski starry sky.
- Relaxing background music.
- Soothing environment for body and soul.
- Absolutely soothing effect.
Experience shower grotto at the Barbarahof SPA in the province of Salzburg with tropical rain, massage shower, etc.
Multimedia infrared sauna at the Barbarahof SPA
An infrared sauna designed according to the latest scientific research ensures your well-being at the Alpen-Wellness-SPA-Hotel Barbarahof, your spa hotel in Kaprun. The infrared sauna was recommended by renowned physicians for relaxing after sporting activities such as skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, running and cycling, and for loosening muscles and joints. A built-in flat-screen TV informs you about current events and entertains you with music.
Spa fountain at the spa hotel Kaprun
Purest alpine spring water from the Kaprun mountains – the ideal thirst quencher invigorates the senses. Find savoury indulgence teas, fresh spring water gushing over crystal stones, fresh fruit and the finest snack vegetables at the bar of your spa hotel in Kaprun.
Silentium relaxation room at the Barbarahof SPA
Our spacious, Feng Shui-designed relaxation room allows you to relax and reflect in order to recover from hectic everyday life. You lie in one of our water beds or an ergonomically shaped floating lounger. The finest fragrances, soft music and candlelight atmosphere additionally contribute to inner peace.
The only thing missing for your relaxing holiday at the spa hotel in Kaprun is a non-binding enquiry – we are looking forward to meeting you!