Summer holiday in KaprunSummer holiday in Zell am See - Kaprun
Holiday at Hotel Barbarahof
Whether it’s up high on mountain peaks and glaciers or down in the sunny valleys: The alpine nature around our Hotel Barbarahof shows off its brightest side in the warm summer months. No matter if you’re looking for exciting, varied adventures, want to experience nature with friends and family, or seek peace and relaxation while surrounded by majestic mountains: Everyone finds what they’re looking for on holiday at Hotel Barbarahof in Kaprun.
Sporty and active during a summer holiday in Zell am See - Kaprun
You have the opportunity to practice many different sports in the heart of alpine nature in the summer region Kaprun - Zell am See, including hiking in the province of Salzburg, mountain biking in Zell am See or swimming in the surrounding lakes. Enjoy:
- Hiking in Zell am See - Kaprun on 83 well-maintained routes
- Highly enjoyable golfing on 10 superbly situated golf courses in close proximity – the Leading Golf Club Zell am See - Kaprun is only a 5-minute drive away
- 50 mountain bike tours
- Unhurried bike tours through the surrounding valleys
- Glacier skiing on Kitzsteinhorn at an altitude of 3,000 m
- Climbing and fixed rope routes
- Water sports (surfing, sailing, swimming, fishing)
- and lots more
Sights and other highlights
Additionally, more than 30 cultural sights and holiday highlights are a stone’s throw away from our guests at Hotel Barbarahof. Visit, for example, the Hohe Tauern National Park. Pay a visit to the Grossglockner, Austria’s highest mountain, via the Grossglockner High Alpine Road.
The world-renowned city of Salzburg is only 1.5 hours away from Hotel Barbarahof in Kaprun. Feel the history in the unique historic city centre, embark on an inspiring shopping tour and experience the cultural diversity of the city of Mozart.
Furthermore, our guests will find lots of shops, bars, sports shops and much else in Kaprun. The excellent infrastructure in combination with the unique location makes for a true holiday paradise for a summer holiday in Zell am See - Kaprun.
Find in close vicinity
- Siegmund Thun gorge
- High alpine reservoirs Kaprun
- The world’s largest ice cave, Eisriesenwelt in Werfen
- Austria’s tallest waterfalls, Krimml waterfalls
- The forces of nature near Lofer with:
- Austria’s deepest cave, Lamprechtshöhle
- Vorderkaser gorge
- Seisenberg gorge
- Wildlife & Leisure Park Ferleiten
- Mining museum Leogang
- and much, much more
Our reception team will gladly help you plan varied days on your summer holiday in Zell am See - Kaprun. Get your non-binding offer today!