Have fun, enjoy summer and in so doing, save money too – what could be nicer? As a guest in the 4-Star Superior Hotel Barbarahof you get the Zell am See summer card when you check-in at our hotel reception, your very own holiday blockbuster - free.
From mid- May, to mid-October, and for the duration of your stay, you get to enjoy attractive discounts and free entry to various sights, attractions and leisure centres in the region and throughout Salzburger Land. With all these fantastic offers, one holiday won’t be enough – so maybe we’ll see you again soon?
Use the Zell am See / Kaprun card as often as you want and enjoy an à la carte holiday, with the following excursion destinations and facilities – with nothing extra to pay.
- Schmitten / Zell am See*
- Kitzsteinhorn / Kaprun*
- MK Maiskogelbahn
- Reservoirs/ Kaprun
- Kaprun Museum
- Boat trip* / Zell am See
- Bathing beaches / Zell am See
- Wildlife & Leisure Park Ferleiten / Fusch-Ferleiten
- Leogang Show Mines and 'Knappenstube' / Leogang
- Mining museum / Leogang
- Pinzgau museum of local history Schloss Ritzen / Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm / Taxenbach
- Indoor pool / Zell am See
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm / Kaprun
- National Park realms in Hohe Tauern / Mittersill
- Vötter’s Fahrzeugmuseum / Kaprun
- Vorderkaserklamm / St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm / Weißbach
- Krimml Waterfalls / Krimml
*1x journey on the Schmittenhöhebahn up to the summit, the summit cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn and a circuit of Lake Zell within 6 days. Use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All the other facilities that are operating can be used as often as you want.
- Tauern Spa – Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Schau- und Erlebnissägewerk | Fusch
- Großglockner High Alpine Road | Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Steam train operated by Pinzgau's local railway | Zell/Kaprun-Krimml
- Woferlgut – Adventure Golf | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Excursions with Vorderegger Reisen
- Water wonder world in Krimml | Krimml
- Rafting Center | Kaprun - Taxenbach
Save with the 0 €uro factor!
If you were to avail of the services provided by our partners just once, you would save around € 700!
Download here the Zell
am See / Kaprun summer card
Every guest will get the ‘Mobility Card’ valid throughout Pinzgau when they come to enjoy a stay in Zell am See-Kaprun and with it can avail of all the public transport services available, including ÖBB, Pinzgau Bahn and SVV services throughout Pinzgau free of charge – valid from 1st May to 31st October.
Enjoy the utmost in feelings of joy while conquering the region – from the lake, right up to 3000 metres, there is just so much to discover. Make a no-obligation enquiry today for your dream summer holiday.
We look forward to welcoming you! Kind regards, the Mariacher family and team.